Many of these processes and workflows require the Financial Modelling Productivity Pack. This is available for free.
Model maintenance tools
- How to set up a Change Log sheet in your model
- How to track changes in your financial model
- How to reduce excel file size
- How to check and reset the used range and end cell in your model
- How to check for duplicate row labels
- How to check and correct label capitalisation
- How to sense check the units in your model
- How to check the Named Ranges in your model
- How to batch delete unwanted Named Ranges
- AI multi-language model translation
- How to check the conditional formats used in your model
Model review tools
- How to create a list of placeholders
- How to check for hidden sheets in your model
- Structured commenting and feedback for financial model review
- Comparative analysis using variance tabs
- How to find a balance sheet error
- How to list unique formulas in your model
Sign in or become a Financial Modelling Handbook member to join the conversation.
Just enter your email below to get a log in link.