We make extensive use of Range Names for model automation and for things like Standard Monetary Unit where it doesn't make sense to call up the ingredients.
There's no doubt that they are useful. But they can also become a mess as things are deleted in the model or content is pasted in, for example.
This report will list all the Range Names in your model and show you any errors or unused names.
The report will tell you:
- All the Range Names in the model
- Whether they are visible or not
- Which cells do they refer to
- The values they contain
- How often are they used in formulas
- References to the formulas they are used in
Here's how to get the report and how to use it.
This post is for subscribers only
Sign in or become a Financial Modelling Handbook member to join the conversation.
Just enter your email below to get a log in link.