Now that the long winter days are here again, I'm turning back to complete the handbook project. I've just added the final few chapters in Section 4. These are:
- Direct vs indirect cashflow
- Modelling a refinancing - introduction
- Modelling a refinancing - model set up
- Modelling a refinancing - solution
- Modelling a refinancing - testing our hypotheses
- Early share capital redemption
- Modelling a refinancing - retesting our hypotheses
- Revolving credit facility
The book is now pretty large. To keep the final printed version to a manageable size, I've decided that all of Section 5 (modelling tools) will be online only. This is the section that's likely to be updated more often anyway.
I'm also finalising a significant upgrade to the Productivity Macros, which will hopefully be done this week.
The job now is the big final edit. I'm going back to the start and reviewing the whole thing. As I go through each section, I'm responding to all your fantastically useful comments.
Thank you for those, and thanks for following this project. It means a lot.
Sign in or become a Financial Modelling Handbook member to join the conversation.
Just enter your email below to get a log in link.