Productivity Pack user settings
Download the latest version of the Financial Modelling Productivity Pack.
To access the user settings, unhide the Productivity Pack:
Ctrl+Shift+7 to unhide
Covered in this guide:
- Setting calculation mode default
- Updating Azure settings for the AI multi-language model translation.
- Customising Productivity Pack keystrokes and formats
- Setting up link formatting exceptions
- Setting up label capitalisation exceptions
This post is for subscribers only
Already have an account? Sign in.
Sign in or become a Financial Modelling Handbook member to join the conversation.
Just enter your email below to get a log in link.